Wednesday, April 11, 2007

THE OVERWEIGHT BRIDE


Yah, every bride in the world wants to have the best perform in their wedding, I do either. With 1,68 height and 68 kg weight, i am totally overweight. Sad but true :)
So I do diet, such as; fruit for breakfast plus calcium milk, normal lunch, slimming tea after lunch, no supper and dinner, then lots of fruit and water when Mrs. Hungry or Mr. Starfing come around. In this 3 weeks since Lamaran day, I got 4 KG out of my body, but I usually get sleepy and feel weak. Some friends advise to have suplemen or vitamin, but, will those safe? Uuuufffftttt........ 3 weeks more, though I still need to reduce 6 more then I am hopeless. Truly! I can't take any slimming medicine. I am just affraid of its influences. My GOSH! Please, I need one miracle to make me as slim as, you know, ALINE TUMBUAN, hehehe....... What a perfect dream!

BTW, the groom do not have to do diet. I love Perut Besar man! But, I think that my man is not fat. He is 172 height and 70 KG (ithink :)) weight. Yah, at least, he is taller than me, hehehehe......... Awww....aww......So, could you imagine, **w ro**n*** *h** we were *i**** each **h**? So *w***, hehehehe.......Just like, hehehehe........

No comments: